Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Week in Review...

It's true, there's more than one way to skin a cat. In this video, Josh starts out feeding his curiosity, and he partakes one way or another. I think I stopped him from ingesting anything harmful, though.







Il faisait beau la semaine dernière (The weather was lovely last week)



So Josh and I did some gardening in the rose bed out front, fertilizing the roses and watching the tulips and hyacinth popping out of the earth inbetween the rose bushes.


And this week, with the help of family in town, we hung a flag out on the front porch. It will stay there 'till Daddy gets home.


Josh helps Mommy do the laundry


He's my faithful companion. I love him so much!


This picture looks so much like Jordan's baby pics to me.


And this one looks like my baby pics! Sorry there's none to post here and compare. Parents, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment